Pay close attention to and become familiar with your GauchoSpace. Almost all of your courses will be on GauchoSpace, and each instructor will structure their course differently. GauchoSpace is an important resource to access syllabi, course materials, lectures, exams, and more. Look for links that may take you to Zoom meetings, videos stored in GauchoCast, or elsewhere as your instructor chooses.
- In Edit Profile, you can check a box to make your pronouns visible in GauchoSpace.
- Add your photo so others get to know you – you can opt to use your Access Card photo.
- Check to see whether your email address is visible to the instructor only, your course only, or to everyone – this can be helpful for setting up study groups.
- Notifications! If you don’t check your GauchoSpace every day, make sure you’re receiving email notifications.
- Read other useful tips in the GauchoSpace Student Resource Guide
Note! If you’re looking for campus resources – check out GauchoGoals! Transfer students, you have access to a transfer student-only Transfer Student Resources page.
If you have trouble with GauchoSpace, visit their support center.